Chest ex-ray came back clear, no pneumonia. He just has a virus and they did nothing but observe him last night. He once again had a miserable night, he coughed and cried all thru, and we were told there is nothing they can do for him. They said they didn’t even want to give him oxygen because he is stating in the 80s. So pretty much when had the exact same experience here as we did at home the night before except that I got hold Logan upright against my chest all night SITTING IN THE WORLDS MOST UNCOMFORTABLE CHAIR. I slept maybe 1.5 hours, the longest period of sleep (consecutive) that Logan has had is 20-30 mn. If there is nothing they can do to help him I would prefer to be at home not only for our comfort but because EVERYONE IS SICK HERE. There is some really bad respiratory stuff going around and now I am afraid that he is going to pick something else up here. The on-call cardiologist is going to talk with Logan’s primary cardiologist and then let us know if he wants to keep him for observation or send us home. We will know around lunch time what is going on. The debate is whether he should stay here until a nasal swab test (to rule out any of the more serious virus’) comes back in about 24-48 hours, or just send him home today. Thanks to everyone for being so caring. Your support is really appreciated.